We have solutions to help ensure your money will be there when you need it most. We offer a variety of savings products to use at your convenience with a friendly and experienced staff to guide you along the way.
When you are looking for a more secure way to build your financial future, CDs and IRAs are a smart choice. Our High Country Bank Customer Service Representatives can show you how to make your investments grow.
Products & Services
- Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
- CD's From 91 Days to 5 Years
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) Both Conventional & Roth IRAs are Available
It is estimated that you will need to replace 70% to 90% of pre-retirement income to maintain your standard of living during retirement. It is time to invest in your future with help from a High Country Bank Customer Service Representative. Call today and start planning for your future.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
CDs are a single deposit savings tool that are federally-insured and offer investment stability against fluctuations in value compared to more volatile assets, such as stocks, mutual funds, or bonds.
Many CD terms are available as IRA accounts:
Term Min. to Open and Obtain
**Account Type Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
91 Day CD $500.00
6 Month CD $500.00
1 Year CD $500.00
18 Month CD $500.00
24 Month CD $500.00
36 Month CD $500.00
4 Year CD $500.00
5 Year CD $500.00
** A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- IRAs offer tax benefits that can help you build your retirement savings quickly compared to other types of taxable investments.
- Your Investment grows tax-deferred in a Conventional IRA or tax-free in a Roth IRA.
- You can contribute to a Conventional or Roth IRA even if you are in an employer-sponsored retirement plan.
- There are differences in income eligibility, withdrawal provisions, and important tax considerations consult your tax adviser for questions about your tax situation.
High Country Bank Customer Service Representatives can help you develop a CD or IRA program that will help your retirement grow.