About Mobile Banking
Mobile Web is an updated interface that allows you to complete a wide variety of Internet banking transactions through a Web-enabled mobile device.
How can I use Mobile Banking?
Simply navigate to www.highcountrybank.net from any smartphone or tablet and the new interface will automatically be displayed. Chose the option that you want to complete and log in using the same credentials you would for online banking. Upon logging in for the first time, you will need to review and agree to our mobile banking terms and conditions and will then be taken to a list of your accounts.
How much does it cost?
No additional fees or costs are associated with activating and using Mobile Web. High Country Bank offers Mobile Web free to our online banking customers. To utilize Mobile Web you must have an active data plan through your service provider. Please check with your service provider to ensure no further costs are associated with accessing mobile web from your device. Accessing mobile web does use data, so we strongly suggest you check with your provider regarding data limits and charges.
What kind of mobile devices can use the Mobile Web service?
Most Web-enabled phones or other devices with a WAP 2.0 and XHTML-MP compatible browser can use Mobile Web. You must have an active data plan through your service provider to utilize Mobile Web.
Can I change my Mobile Web username and password?
Yes. Changing the username or password for Internet Banking settings will also change your settings for Mobile Web.
What types of accounts can I access with Mobile Web?
You can access all of your deposit and loan accounts through your mobile device.
What types of transactions can I perform through my mobile device?
In addition to viewing account information, you can pay existing bills, make loan payments, and transfer funds.
Can account history information be accessed through Mobile Web?
Yes. You can view a variety of information about past transactions, including the transaction date, description, and amount. You can also search history by account type or date range.
What happens when I use an invalid username or password to access the site?
An error message appears indicating that invalid logon credentials were used, and the system does not allow logon. If you are experiencing issues logging in on the Mobile Web, please contact High Country Bank at (719) 539-2516.
How can I provide feedback on Mobile Web?
After logging on, you can use the User Feedback option to send us any suggestions for improvement.
What kind of security is included with Mobile Web?
Mobile Web includes the following security features:
- 128-bit encryption.
- Password protection.
- Automatic session expiration. The application will time out if the customer has not used the application for several minutes.
- Privacy protection. No private data is stored on the mobile device.
- Masked account numbers. It masks account numbers with Xs whenever practical within the application.
- Site-to-user verification. It asks customers to confirm an image and phrase upon logging on so they know they are dealing with their bank.
- Multi-factor authentication. Mobile Web provides a multi-factor authentication feature that appears whenever the user attempts something unusual, such as using a different mobile device or accessing the site from a new IP address. This feature asks the customer personal questions, and in order to continue, the answers must match the ones they entered when they signed up for the service.